Get up, go out, watch a movie, fall in love...

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tracks




Captivated by the beautiful Australian landscape and the always excellent performance of Mia Wasikowska I came out of the theaters feeling as if it had been me who was traveling across Australia. 

This film is certainly not a screenplay masterpiece, not the kind that's Oscar material, although I felt it was worth recommending it and giving it a few minutes to write about because of it's magnificent footage, great performances and a an almost unbelievable true story that many of us should know and get inspired by. 


Tracks not only made me fall in love with the Australian landscapes and feel completely immersed into a beautiful journey, it also gave me the opportunity to reflect on what it means to be alone, to give yourself a chance to look deep inside your past and your memories and how important is to be connected to every living creature. (As an animal lover I will tell you it will be pretty emotional. I cried like 3 times). 

If you have the chance to watch it on a big screen, please do so. This is the kind of film that's worth the price of the ticket and the drive to the theater. 

Enjoy the journey... 




No comments:

Post a Comment